Wedding Music For Your Special Day
Congratulations! You're getting married!
Your wedding ceremony is an important event which will bring you happy memories throughout your married life.
Wedding Accompaniment Music Package $300.00
~ Includes rehearsal attendance and up to one hour of rehearsal with any instrumentalists/soloist before the rehearsal.
~ Includes playing prelude, service music, and postlude (will arrive 90 minutes before the service and provide 45 minutes of prelude music and 20 minutes postlude music)
~ Will accompany any soloists/instrumentalists (music must be supplied at least 2 weeks prior and I will warm-up/rehearse with these soloists/instrumentalists 30 minutes before the prelude begins)
~Includes one consultation over the phone or in person at my studio. (one hour )
Wedding Soloist Fee: $100.00
~Includes rehearsal attendance
~Includes singing up to three requested solos
~ Includes a 30-minute practice with the soundman/instrumentalist prior to the rehearsal
~ Includes one consultation in person or over the phone (one hour)
Piano Accompanist fees for school choirs, receptions, balls, parties:
I charge $50 per hour for an event. We can decided on how much time you need for music. I cannot provide my own piano/keyboard/sound system.
~If the event is more than 25 miles from the Fredericksburg area, an extra $30 will be charged for extra time/gas used.
~Any music or accompaniment tracks (that I do not have in my collection) need to be supplied at least 2 weeks prior to the wedding.
~ Payment is requested in cash and is due before I start the prelude of the wedding or at the rehearsal. It is wise to designate someone in the wedding party (best man, etc.) to be in charge of this as your wedding day is quite busy and you don't need to worry about one extra duty. Thank you!
I have this collection of music ready to use if you don't know where to start looking.
Wedding Music List to choose from (for the non-musical!):
(If you want music that is not on this list, please purchase it and get it to me within 2 weeks of the wedding. Thanks!) *= can be solo or duet
1. I Was There to Hear Your Borning Cry*
2. Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (Bach
3. Air (from F Major Suite, Handel)
4. Trumpet Tune (Purcell)
5. Ave Maria (Bach-Gounod)
6. Sunrise, Sunset* (Fiddler on the Roof)
7. Canon in D (Pachabell)
8. Crown Him With Many Crowns
9. The Lord Is My Shepherd (Handel's Largo)
10. It is Well With My Soul (with the Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven)
11. Moment by Moment (with Saint-Saen's The Swan)
12. Ave Maria (by Schubert)
13. Climb Every Mountain* (from The Sound of Music)
14. Bridal Chorus (By Wagner, "Here comes the bride")
15. Allegro Maestoso (by Handel)
16. Ode to Joy (Beethoven's 9th Symphony)
17. Trumpet Voluntary
18. Surely The Presence of the Lord is in this Place*
19. Savior Like a Shepherd Lead Us*
20. Nocturne in Eb major (Chopin)
21. Break Thou The Bread of Life*
22. Seekers of Your Heart*
23. Polovetsian Dance (by Borodin)
24. You Light up My Life*
25. We've Only Just Begun*
26. All I Ask Of You (from the Phantom of the Opera)*
27. Household of Faith*
28. Wedding March (by Mendelssohn)
29. Thanks Be To Thee (by Handel)
30. Amazing Grace*
31. I Will Be Here*
32. The Lord's Prayer*
33. The Irish Wedding song*
34. When I Fall In Love*
35. Whither Thou Goest I Will Go*
36. More* (from Mondo Cane)
37. If We Only Have Love*
38. Great is Thy Faithfulnesss*
Your wedding day deserves the best music possible. Thank you for considering me to be part of your special day!